Spring into Essex for Essex in Bloom
Spring into Essex for Essex in Bloom May 19-21, 2023! From end to end, Essex shops and restaurants will be blooming with color as a warm welcome to celebrate the new season.
Experience art exhibits, floral flashes, chalk artists and live music, all while shopping and dining! Get out and discover all that Essex has to offer throughout the town. Special workshops, a scavenger hunt, free sketching lessons and plein air painting, a brocante and sound healing are all part of the weekend festivities.
Events and activities vary from place to place. Many events are family-friendly and FREE, while some require a fee and registration. See details on the growing list of things to see and do at springintoessex.org.
• Bridge Opening Ceremony
• Live Outdoor Music at Perkins Marine
• Photo Contest–Vote for Your Favorite
• Birds Bees and Butterflies, Greenbelt Event
• Swimming to the Top of the Tide, Book Author Talk
• Ukrainian Flower Crown Workshop at Anna Hardy Interiors & Shop
• Real Flower Earring Workshop at Anna Hardy Interiors & Shop
• Plein Air Painting with Slow River Studio at Cogswell’s Grant
• Paint Night at Sea Meadow Gifts & Garden Shop
• Wet Paint at Sea Meadow Gifts & Garden Shop
• Seek & Find – Scavenger Hunt
• Open House at N. Larson Jewelry Designs
• Brocante (Outdoor Barn Sale) at Muzio Designs
• Fried Clam Cone Special at Woodman’s of Essex
• YOU in Bloom: A Sound Healing Event with Joe Hayes
Essex in Bloom is funded by the Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development’s Urban Agenda Grant Program to the Town of Essex.