Communications and connectivity
Our goals for communications and connectivity
- Inspire public appreciation for the arts by increasing the visibility of and accessibility to local experiences.
- Support local artists and organizations by increasing attendance at their events and experiences.
- Enable collaboration within the arts community by providing a place to connect and share resources.
ECCF is committed to helping artists and organizations reach new audiences, grow financial support, and connect with each other through consistent, data-driven communications on the value of a vibrant creative ecosystem.
Through 2022, ECCF will invest $200,000 in:
- EssexCountyCreates.org to connect artists, organizations, and consumers.
- New communications strategies to amplify the value of arts and culture in our region.
“A unified platform to highlight and showcase the ever-growing creative industries is essential to the overall growth and sustainability of arts and culture in Essex County. A simplified approach to listings and information is an essential piece in consumer awareness and taps directly into the economic engine of the creative economy.”
- John Andrews, Owner, Creative Collective