We are excited to announce submissions are open for Issue Three: Rebirth. Here’s what you need to know:
For this issue, we have been thinking about “rebirth.” Rebirth can have a plethora of meanings: Rebirth is understanding the power of choice–intentionally unlocking everything you wish to change. Rebirth is understanding that what defines you, is you. Rebirth is about celebrating the wins you had when no one was there to witness them.
DEADLINE: October 31, 2021
WHAT ARE WE ACCEPTING?
– Ages: all (minors with parent/guardian consent)
– Writing: essays, poems, prose (no longer than 3 pages)
– Art: photography, paintings, drawing, mixed media, digital designs
– Writing: word documents, google doc
– Art: JPEG, PNG.
We are open to writing in any language. For pieces written mostly or entirely in another language, please provide a translation for us, as we cannot assure you that the language you’re writing in can be understood by the readers in its entirety.
If your piece is selected, you will receive $30 compensation via PayPal, only. (if you don’t already, sign up for Paypal, it’s free!)
– To view submissions guidelines and what we are looking for check our website. Our first issue “The Blueprint” and second issue “Boundless Land” is available for purchase.
– We will NOT review any submissions not submitted in the correct format via this form.
If you have any unanswered questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this link to submit. We cannot wait to receive your work!
Check out this poem from the kick-off event for Vol. 2!